Vimeo Video Post – WordPress Vimeo plugin
WordPress - Vimeo video post plugin v 126.96.36.199
- Solved Vimeo albums query bug that wasn't loading albums anymore due to changes on Vimeo API;
- Added a new required query field for albums that must be filled with the album's Vimeo owner ID;
- Solved a bug that was preventing groups and Vimeo on demand feeds from being imported.
WordPress - Vimeo video post plugin v 1.5.1
- Implemented REST API functionality;
- Solved a rare bug when selecting video posts for plugin shortcode that was displaying all registered posts in website instead of only the video posts if a third party script was implementing "pre_get_posts" filter;
- Added new PHP class to handle all WP REST API functionality.
WordPress - Vimeo video post plugin v 188.8.131.52
- Solved a video embedding bug that didn't allow setting volume to 0.
WordPress - Vimeo video post plugin v 184.108.40.206
- Solved a bug that was generating a PHP parse error if PHP 5.X directive "asp_tags" was on;
- Added a new debug message that contains any Vimeo error message returned when making API queries.
WordPress - Vimeo video post plugin v 220.127.116.11
- Solved a bug that was preventing the plugin from refreshing video posts featured image by fetching a new copy of the image from Vimeo.
WordPress - Vimeo video post plugin v 18.104.22.168
- Solved a video embed bug that was preventing volume setting from being set on videos embedded by the plugin.
WordPress - Vimeo video post plugin v 22.214.171.124
- Solved a bug that was displaying the video on password protected posts even if the correct password was not provided;
- Plugin video embed script updated to latest WP jQuery version;
- Added a new debugging method that allows third party scripts to hook to filter "cvm_debug_message" in order to display certain debug messages;
- Added a new action "cvm_existing_video_posts_taxonomies" that returns the posts that were already imported and allows to set extra categories and taxonomies on them;
- Added JSON "fields" parameter to requests to Vimeo API in order to increase the number of requests per hour.
WordPress - Vimeo video post plugin v 126.96.36.199
- Solved an automatic import bug that was preventing imports from running when new videos were added to an already imported playlist.
WordPress - Vimeo video post plugin v 188.8.131.52
- Solved several WordPress 4.7 compatibility issues.
WordPress - Vimeo video post plugin v 184.108.40.206
- Solved a bug when using theme Divi that was placing the plugin shortcode modal window behind Divi visual editor text when editing posts in admin area;
- Removed an object code output that remained visible in shortcode modal window while developing version 1.5.
WordPress - Vimeo video post plugin v 1.5
- Implemented Vimeo on Demand video import;
- Added Backbone powered video import grid view for easy manual import management;
- Solved an importing bug that was preventing general embedding settings from being set correctly;
- Solved bug where default player color was set to red (#FF0000) by the plugin;
- Changed default volume value from 30 to 25;
- Implemented several debug actions that will pass WP errors which can be captured by third party plugins/code.
WordPress - Vimeo video post plugin v 1.4.8
- Added conditions in plugin widgets to prevent error when using certain visual composers;
- Added warning messages if Vimeo credentials aren't filled when creating new video posts;
- Check that taxonomy slug and tag slug are unique;
- Introduced 3 new options for playlist shortcode and widget for displaying video title, byline and portrait;
- Occasional invalid license key error solved by trimming key white space;
- Solved a pagination bug when doing automatic imports that was causing automatic imports to dequeue when feed had an exact number of results per page;
- Solved an embedding issue that was happening when privacy settings on Vimeo is set to "Only people with the private link";
- Added more detailed automatic import stats that will show total number of videos processed, how many imported, how many have privacy status on and how many were skipped;
WordPress - Vimeo video post plugin v 1.4.7
- Added automatic update functionality for the plugin;
- Solved an import bug that wasn't retrieving the correct video ID in some cases;
- added 3 new filters (cvm_import_post_type, cvm_import_category, cvm_import_tag) that allow videos to be imported and automatically embedded by the plugin into any post type;
- Manual bulk import table modified to include privacy icon;
- Manual bulk import message now includes the number of videos that returned an error when importing;
- Solved a bug that was preventing video thumbnail from being imported if initially Vimeo API didn't provided any thumbnail for a given video;
- Solved a bug that was preventing some of Vimeo images from being displayed on pages delivered over SSL;
- Solved plugin activation crashing website if Lite version of the plugin is also active.
WordPress - Vimeo video post plugin v 1.4.6
- Solved a bug that was preventing videos from being bulk imported if video description on Vimeo was empty;
- Added new filter 'cvm-embed-width' that can be used to force the plugin to embed videos having the same width.
WordPress - Vimeo video post plugin v 1.4.5
- Solved an error when option "Include videos post type on homepage" was on that was causing the page not to display the designated post type on CTP archive pages (ie. bbPress forums);
- Added new filter ( cvm_feed_request_timeout ) that allows control over the request timeout when querying Vimeo feeds;
- Added new filter ( cvm_image_request_timeout ) that allows control over the request timeout when importing video image.
WordPress - Vimeo video post plugin v 1.4.4
- Plugin compatible with WordPress 4.3 (scheduled for release on August 18th, 2015).
WordPress - Vimeo video post plugin v 1.4.3
- Added Vimeo album import capability removed after updating to Vimeo API 3 due to lack of query endpoint in API;
- Increased plugin license registration request timeout;
- Solved playlist widget admin error notice regarding playlist loop.
WordPress - Vimeo video post plugin v 1.4.2
- Allow video post type when enabled on homepage to also display on archive pages (useful when viewing post format video archive);
- Added function "cvm_video_embed_html()" that will output the HTML needed by the scripts to output the video. Useful when creating custom WP theme templates for post type vimeo-video;
- Added new filter "cvm_automatic_video_embed" that can prevent the plugin from doing the embeds. Useful when creating custom templates for vimeo-video post type.
WordPress - Vimeo video post plugin v 1.4.1
- Unpublish automatic playlists only in case of Vimeo error not every WP error;
- Solved bug that was causing the plugin not to import the largest available image from Vimeo.
WordPress - Vimeo video post plugin v 1.4
- Plugin updated for Vimeo API 3;
- Disable Lite version activation link in Plugins page if PRO version is active;
- Display a notice on Lite plugin row advising for the removal of the plugin.
WordPress - Vimeo video post plugin v 1.3.3
- Solves filtering and search bug in shortcode visual interface when searching in post type post;
- Minor visual and usability shortcode visual interface enhancements;
- Video embeds SSL compatible;
- New filter cvm_allow_video_import that can be used to prevent video imports based on different criteria;
- New filter cvm_video_post_status that can be used to change the post status when importing new videos.
WordPress - Vimeo video post plugin v 1.3.2
- Solves bug that was preventing certain actions on video post/custom post edit screen;
- New filter that allows modification of embed settings on video posts, other than the ones created as theme compatible posts;
- Solves a bug on automatic import that was importing videos having the general post status set in plugin Settings page, not the one set for the playlist being imported.
WordPress - Vimeo video post plugin v 1.3.1
- Solves bug that was halting automatic import process on some ocasions.
WordPress - Vimeo video post plugin v 1.3
- Redesigned Plugin Settings page;
- New option in plugin settings to import videos as regular post type instead of plugin custom post type;
- New option in plugin settings to display video microdata on video posts;
- New option in plugin settings to include plugin custom posts among regular posts on front-page;
- New option in plugin settings to include custom posts in main RSS feed;
- New option in plugin settings that allows importing of tags from Vimeo;
- New option in plugin settings to make any url found in video description clickable (applies for e-mails too);
- New option in plugin settings to import video image when requested instead of importing when importing the video;
- New option in plugin settings to manage private videos found in feeds (now can be skipped from importing);
- New video aspect size implemented (23.5:1)
- New option in plugin settings that allows individual videos to override the size setting with its own size settings from Vimeo;
- New option on post editing embed options to loop the video (play again when it reaches the end);
- Implemented video tags for plugin custom post type;
- Manual and automatic bulk import can be set to import in multiple categories;
- Manual and automatic bulk import can be set to import in existing multiple tags;
- Manual and automatic bulk import can be set to import as a different WP user, other than the one currently logged in;
- New embed options for manual and bulk import that can be specified for each imported playlist individually;
- Recent videos widget allows displaying of new videos from a given category;
- Extended theme compatibility with a few more themes;
- New widget to display newest videos when videos are imported as regular posts (will only display videos imported by the plugin).
WordPress - Vimeo video post plugin v 1.2.1
- Solves import problems related to private videos.
WordPress - Vimeo video post plugin v 1.2
- Vimeo API access that allows queries for private videos (you must be the owner of the private videos);
- Solved automatic import bug that was causing Vimeo error 50 - Page out of bounds;
- Automatic import reiterates the playlists after importing all videos; this ensures that newly added videos will get imported;
- New hook cvm_before_post_insert that runs right before creating a new video post;
- New hook cvm_after_post_insert that runs after a new video post was created;
- New filter cvm_video_post_title that can be used to make modifications to the video post title when a new video is imported;
- New filter cvm_video_post_content that can be used to make modifications to the video post content when a new video is imported;
- New filter cvm_video_post_date that can be used to make modifications to the video post date when a new video is imported.
WordPress - Vimeo video post plugin v 1.1.1
- Solved bug related to WordPress themes compatibility for detecting compatible child themes;
- New filter cvm_theme_support that can be used in theme functions.php to make theme compatible with plugin and allow video imports as different post type.
WordPress - Vimeo video post plugin v 1.1
- New option in Settings page to import video image as post featured image;
- New option in Settings page to import video publish date as post publish date;
- New option in Settings page to modify the slug for custom post type video and taxonomy;
- On post/custom post editing, new option in Featured Image meta panel to import the video image from YouTube (available only for posts created by the plugin);
- All videos page (for custom post type) has new bulk action: Import thumbnails. When selected it will automatically import for all selected videos the image from Vimeo and set it as Featured Image;
- In automatic playlists table, new column for displaying the category videos are imported in (if set);
- Compatibility with WordPress themes Goodwork and SimpleMag;
- Solved bug that was preventing running more than 5 playlists for automatic update.
WordPress - Vimeo video post plugin v 1.0
- Initial release.
Vimeo Video Post – turn WordPress into a video blog.